SYNTAX™ Oligo Grant Program
We’re awarding 6 research grants to accelerate scientific discovery with enzymatic DNA Synthesis (EDS) oligos
DNA Script developed enzymatic DNA synthesis (EDS) as an alternative to organic chemistry. EDS powers our benchtop instrument, the SYNTAX™ System, to provide on-demand, same-day synthesis of ready-to-use oligonucleotides for a wide range of applications.
how it works
The challenge is on! How would you use custom EDS oligos to accelerate your discovery?
- Three (3) 96-well plates of EDS oligos, up to 60-mer in length, custom synthesize for your research study – per winner.
- Six (6) winning proposals will be selected.
- Read the official contest & eligibility rules.
- Submit a short abstract proposal of how you’d use custom, enzymatically synthesized oligos in your research project.
- Proposals accepted March 1, 2021, through April 15, 2021, 11:59 p.m. PST. Proposals received after that time will not be considered.
- Winners will be notified via email by May 14, 2021, on our website.
ready to get started?
Research Grant Proposal Submission
NOTE: One submission per unique email address. If you are considering submitting multiple proposals, please use a unique email address for each submission.